Please read through the following terms and conditions. They are here to safeguard you as the customer and us as your retailer.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Bespoke orders require a 50% deposit at time of ordering to confirm your order
- If items are not in stock and a lead time is offered we will require a back order and full payment prior to delivery will be required.
- Deposits for handmade bespoke commissions are non refundable once a product is under construction.
- You are responsible for checking that all the details of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements including measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- All of our furniture is handmade according to the dimensions offered on the website, however as all items are handmade please allow a +/- 5mm variance on sizes stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve an individual or company.
- If you order an item that is in stock you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
- If your item is being handmade and you need to cancel your order you may do so at any time up to 3 days after you have placed your order by contacting us (please see contact details on web site).
- If you cancel your order after 3 days you may lose your 50% deposit.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your furniture items you have ordered will fit into the room for which they are intended, that they will fit through all access points to the room, and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering.
- Where delivery bookings have been made: if you are unavailable to take delivery of your furniture order after agreeing delivery dates with us re-delivery charges may also apply.
- Once a delivery date is agreed and is cancelled by you for more than one week storage costs may be incurred which you will be responsible.
- As your item is handmade lead times for the item vary. If items are in stock they can be delivered to you within 14 days. If not, the usual lead time is usually from 4 – 12 weeks. As orders are subject to availability etc this could occasionally mean that the lead time may extend up to 20 – 24 weeks. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances may occur which Junk Gypsies has no control over, for this reason please be aware that under these circumstances lead times may extend up to 20 – 24 weeks for which we cannot be held responsible. We will endeavour to keep you informed at all times.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to carefully check the unwrapped products, sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Please report any defects on delivery.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
- The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the Item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the Item(s).
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
- Final 50% payment is required prior to delivery of your furniture item. Until that payment has been made the Item rightfully belongs to Junk Gypsies. We have the right to take the item away if payment is not made.
- If for any reason you want to return your items, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 7 days after delivery and offer a refund, please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applied to your purchase please contact us for a returns price.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately (please see contact details on web site).
- If a product has a defect we will endeavour to replace, take the item away for repair or repair on site. A replacement will be made on final inspection if at all necessary. The original item will be removed.
Anything that we have missed?…
If there is something in particular you feel we have not covered or that you would like clarity around please contact us direct and we will be happy to give you a response.